Ever wonder what personality characteristics make a good small business owner, especially given these uncertain economic times? Recently, I came across an article entitled, “12 Leadership Traits You Need to Thrive in Tough Times,” which provides insight into what personality traits are needed to be a successful business owner.
- The Customer Is Always Right… Actually NOT Always.
- Facebook Timeline A Great Marketing Tool For Small Businesses
- Leadership Traits That Help Small Business Owners Thrive
- New Year’s Resolutions For Your Business
- Holiday Party Networking 101
- Holiday Social Media Tips
- Facebook’s New “Talk About This” Feature
- A Customer Service Reality Check
- THE REVOLUTION OF THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
- How To Be A Great Ring Leader