Let’s face it, times are changing fast…maybe a little too fast for some. Within the last few years, technology has changed the way customers shop and the way we as business owners do business. In order to stay relevant and open for business, we must constantly find innovative ways to make our business “better” than our competitors. This ongoing quest to find fresh ideas can be extremely overwhelming and frustrating. However not to worry, I recently came across an article by E-Myth Business Coach that provides an “Innovation Criteria Check List” to help keep you and your “innovations” on track.
Do you have your own innovation check list? Please leave a comment, we would love to hear from you!
- The Customer Is Always Right… Actually NOT Always.
- Facebook Timeline A Great Marketing Tool For Small Businesses
- Leadership Traits That Help Small Business Owners Thrive
- New Year’s Resolutions For Your Business
- Holiday Party Networking 101
- Holiday Social Media Tips
- Facebook’s New “Talk About This” Feature
- A Customer Service Reality Check
- THE REVOLUTION OF THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
- How To Be A Great Ring Leader