A few weeks ago I wrote a post entitled “The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Side of Customer Service,” which discusses the importance of looking past the immediate sale and to focus more on building long-lasting relationships with your customers. I want to follow-up on the topic of customer service by sharing an interesting article I recently came across entitled, “5 Ways To Lose Good Customers“. The article lists 5 common mistakes business owners make when interacting with their customers. If you find yourself making any of these mistakes, it’s time to give your business a customer service makeover … the success of your business depends on it!
- The Customer Is Always Right… Actually NOT Always.
- Facebook Timeline A Great Marketing Tool For Small Businesses
- Leadership Traits That Help Small Business Owners Thrive
- New Year’s Resolutions For Your Business
- Holiday Party Networking 101
- Holiday Social Media Tips
- Facebook’s New “Talk About This” Feature
- A Customer Service Reality Check
- THE REVOLUTION OF THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
- How To Be A Great Ring Leader