In general, I would like to think of myself as personable and outgoing when it comes to meeting people for the first time. However, all of my social skills seem to go out the window when it comes to business networking. I never know the right things to say or how to convert small talk into mutually beneficial conversations. I recently came across an article, “Master Networkers Ask the Right Questions:
5 ways to keep the conversation rolling, set you apart and boost referrals“, which provides great conversation tips to turn small talk into potential business leads. Do you have any networking tips? Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!
- The Customer Is Always Right… Actually NOT Always.
- Facebook Timeline A Great Marketing Tool For Small Businesses
- Leadership Traits That Help Small Business Owners Thrive
- New Year’s Resolutions For Your Business
- Holiday Party Networking 101
- Holiday Social Media Tips
- Facebook’s New “Talk About This” Feature
- A Customer Service Reality Check
- THE REVOLUTION OF THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
- How To Be A Great Ring Leader