Are you a business owner a little skeptical of the value of social media? Are you unconvinced that social media is not just another trendy marketing fad that will soon fade away? I recently came across this video that just might convince even the biggest skeptic to join this marketing revolution! As the landlord of Lincoln Court, we believe in the value of social media. We hold marketing meetings for our tenants, and have created a social media presence for Lincoln Court on websites such as Facebook. Twitter, Flickr and Youtube. We hope you you also find success through social media. We would love to hear your experience with social media, please leave us a comment.
- The Customer Is Always Right… Actually NOT Always.
- Facebook Timeline A Great Marketing Tool For Small Businesses
- Leadership Traits That Help Small Business Owners Thrive
- New Year’s Resolutions For Your Business
- Holiday Party Networking 101
- Holiday Social Media Tips
- Facebook’s New “Talk About This” Feature
- A Customer Service Reality Check
- THE REVOLUTION OF THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
- How To Be A Great Ring Leader